Power Over Divorce is brought to you by Cultivating Wealth, a fee-only Registered Investment Adviser in New York. We specialize in helping busy professionals with children understand their options and make informed decisions surrounding the financial aspects of divorce.
Owner Sara Stanich is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) practitioner and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™).
We can help you understand your financial needs and clarify the implications of a divorce settlement agreement. You can come to resolution and make informed choices that work for your whole family.
- Even if you’ve never created a budget before your lawyer asked for it.
- Even if you never really understood your tax return.
- Even if you felt blindsided by this divorce in the first place.
Our goal is to help you start fresh with dignity and financial stability. We are not attorneys and have a very different role. We are focused on the financial aspect of the divorce only.
We review your tax returns, verify financial details, and splice and dice your financial data in software and spreadsheets. But more importantly, we use that information to help you move financially move forward with your life.
Please schedule a free consultation if you are interested in working with Certified Divorce Financial Analyst Sara Stanich.
The Stanich Group, LLC is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor based in New York. In addition to our Divorce Financial Planning services, we offer general Financial Planning and Investment Management Services. Please visit our other website at www.cultivatingwealth.com.
Please note that Sara Stanich is NOT an attorney or CPA and we do not provide legal or tax advice. Changes in tax laws may occur at any time and could have substantial impact upon each person’s situation. You should discuss tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.
Memberships & Affiliations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Member of the Family & Divorce Mediation Council of Greater NY (FDMC-GNY)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- MBA and Bachelor of Arts from New York University