Speaking Events & Presentations
What Family Mediators Need to Know about Executive Benefits & Other forms of Non-Salary Compensation
- Incentive bonuses
- Long Term Incentive Programs (LTIP), such as stock, options, or restricted stock awards (RSU)
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERP)
- Extra benefits and perquisites, such as forgivable loans, cars and club memberships
- Deferred compensation plans
Presented by: Sara Stanich, MBA, CFP, CDFA
Divorce Financial Issues – What You Need to Know but Didn’t Know to Ask
New York Association of Collaborative Professionals (NYACP) & Association of Divorce Financial Planners
May 13th, 2014: Scandinavia House, New York NY
A comprehensive financial primer across a broad base of financial and tax issues that every practitioner in the matrimonial area – regardless of discipline – needs to know.
Part of panel discussion of hot practice topics.
Divorce, Bankruptcy, Debt and Credit
May 12, 2014: New York City Bar Association, New York, NY
Sara Stanich, CFP, CDFA and Bruce Weiner, Esq. discussed the complicated interplay between divorce and bankruptcy.
- Help clients move forward financially with a fresh start
- Know the rules – answer common questions from clients
- Know when it makes sense to consult a bankruptcy attorney
- Know why credit is important for costs involved