Speaking Events & Presentations
Have questions? Looking for a speaker for your next event? Check out our top workshops below – or contact us for more information.
Harsh Truths About Divorce
Most people going through a divorce are working to end things somewhat amicably, but the confusion they feel about separating their finances gets in the way. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. In this talk, we take an honest look at what your financial life looks like post-divorce, and how you can set yourself up for success.
First Time Home Buyer Bootcamp
Is your audience considering buying a home in New York? There’s more to it than you might think! This presentation goes over everything a first-time home buyer needs to know from the right (and wrong) ways to finance a home purchase, to what they can expect when closing on a property.
Get Happy About Your Money
This workshop provides you with the background you need to understand the “why” behind your financial stressors, and how you can move forward with a more positive money approach. You’ll leave this workshop with the know-how to make empowered financial decisions, and the tools you need to find balance and happiness with your money.
Who Gets the House?
The marital home is often one of the most contentious issues in divorce:
- What are the taxes if we sell?
- How can I buy him/her out?
- How can I get my equity out while my ex is still living there?
- How do I know if I can qualify for the mortgage on my own?
This talk includes case studies and may be structured as a panel discussion.
What Divorce Attorneys and Mediators Need to Know about Executive Benefits
- Incentive bonuses
- Long Term Incentive Programs (LTIP), such as stock, options, or restricted stock awards (RSU)
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERP)
- Extra benefits and perquisites, such as forgivable loans, cars and club memberships
- Deferred compensation plans